Do you have to bite your tongue when a friend uses the word “supposebly?” Do you read user manuals and wonder, “but where’s the narrative?” Do you agonize over every letter of a 140-character tweet? If so, you’re probably a copywriter. Review our opportunities, and if any seem like a good fit, click “More” to let us learn more about you.
White Paper CopywriterSUBMIT INFO
Binary Pulse Technology Marketing is looking for contract copywriters skilled in the development of white papers and other technical, long-form content. In addition to white papers, experience writing eBooks, data briefs and articles in a business-to-business context will give you an edge.
Under the guidance of the Creative Director and Senior Copywriter, you will craft copy to entice, engage and excite the audience. You should be enthusiastic, solution-oriented, and have at least three years of experience in writing marketing copy. We don’t expect you to be able to quote the Chicago Manual of Style verbatim, but you should be rock-solid in your knowledge of grammar, syntax, punctuation and spelling.
Typical tasks will include:
- Developing copy outlines and full drafts based around a client-provided concept or outline
- Brainstorming with the creative team to align copy to design
- Proofing others’ copy as a “second set of eyes”
- Participating in short input sessions; interviewing subject matter experts
Binarian candidates should approach each project with ingenuity and positivity, regardless of topic. The ability to clearly convey topics which are abstract and/or complex is a must.
Please complete the accompanying form for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Three years of copywriting experience; agency or in-house design department a plus
- Experience conveying complex, highly technical or abstract concepts
- Match tone and structure to client need
- Able to follow direction as well as work independently
- Thorough attention to detail
- Conversant with technical terminology, language and expresssions
- Ability to participate in and provide value during client input sessions, via phone and in-person
- Experience writing about technology products and brands; tech geeks welcome!