Binary Pulse is looking for a Social Media Manager with 3+ years of related experience. We’re seeking a driven self-starter to assist with social media marketing strategies for both Binary Pulse and our client brands. You will help identify target audiences and assist in building campaigns that will convert audiences into customers. You will engage in conversations on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, and identify and comment on relevant blog posts. You will perform social media audits for clients and assist sales reps with social media knowledge, product details, and occasional live demos with clients. You should be a comfortable blogger and be able to write engaging, insightful content on a broad diversity of topics – most of them technology-related. Finally, with an attention to detail, you’ll be able to collect results and prepare meaningful analytics that will demonstrate value to our clients.
- Develop, launch, and maintain effective Social Media campaigns for our clients
- Create and manage editorial calendars for our clients’ content marketing/social strategies
- Post content on sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and other social media sites and interact with fans/followers
- Participate in conversations within social communities and external sites
- Collaborate to consistently deliver engaging, error-free content across a book of clients. This will include guiding copywriters with goals and content types, proofreading Social Media content, ensuring content is delivered for the right client at the right time, and responding to inbound messages on the client’s behalf
- Help clients integrate social media with current marketing initiatives
- Maintain directory of all official accounts and communications with clients to ensure strategic initiatives are being carried out across all platforms
- Keep up on emerging social media tips, tricks, sites, case studies, and happenings
- Use Facebook, HootSuite, Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Produce monthly/quarterly report on qualitative and quantitative metrics
- Communicate with Account Managers and clients to prescribe Social Media strategy and convey results in relatable terms
- Strong knowledge of online marketing and tactics
- 2-3 years of experience across multiple social media platforms and tools
- Must play well with others; ability to work across departments and teams
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Energetic and highly proactive
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Outstanding communication and grammar skills
- Conversant with technology brands and solutions
- Experience with search marketing
- Experience with marketing automation systems (i.e Eloqua, Marketo) a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, journalism or public relations
- Discretion and good judgment working with confidential/sensitive information
Our ideal candidate speaks digital natively. You should live and breathe social – but be experienced in harnessing that energy for B2C and B2B marketing objectives. You have the ability to creatively solve problems, not just implement instructions. You understand the reality of deadlines and can balance the creative process with the mandates of budget and time. You will have interaction with clients, so you should be professional, possess strong communication skills and an EXTREME attention to detail. You are a great team player and aren’t afraid to jump into a project headfirst.
Our hours are from 8am to 5:30pm (sometimes longer if the deadline dictates). We work hard, but have fun along the way. We’re looking to keep up with our rapidly-growing client list one quality hire at a time.
Health plan and 401(k) are available for full-time positions. If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com. Resumes must include a salary history or desired salary to be considered. Reference “Social Media Manager” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.