Looking to join an established, successful interactive marketing firm in Orange County? Want to work on interesting projects for high-end technology clients? Since 1994, Binary Pulse, a technology marketing firm based in Irvine, has performed work for Fortune 500 clients and cool startup companies alike.
Binary Pulse has an opening for a talented, proven Web Developer to join its team.
Qualified candidates must have at least three (3) years of Web development experience. Our ideal candidate is someone with both front-end/client-side and back-end/server-side programming skills—a hybrid developer who can take a concept from design to a fully-functioning Website in a collaborative effort with designers, account managers and clients.
Candidates must have the following:
- Ability to cut and code corporate sites, microsites/promotional sites, HTML emails from layered PSDs
- Expertise with Photoshop
- Familiarity with deploying content management systems such as WordPress or Drupal
- A critical eye for making sure cut HTML accurately matches the intended page design and layout
- Ability to weigh in and offer suggestions for a positive user experience
- Confidence testing Web pages for compliance with coding standards and on multiple browsers and platforms
- Experience hosting a finalized Web site, either by working with a third-party host, hosting in house or with a client’s internal resource
- Multi-tasking skills, including ability to accurately gauge project duration, manage expectations, deliver on deadlines, and handle conflicting priorities
- Work with account management, creative, marketing and development groups in a professional, confident manner
- Understanding of mobile and touch device considerations for Web
Additional desired skillsets/qualities (nice-to-have, but not mandatory):
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Lead in project definition, analysis, solution implementation
- Provide accurate project scope and estimates
- Expertise with Website Architecture, Server Platforms (IIS, LAMP), Client / Server Applications, Databases (MS SQL / MySQL)
- Experience with ASP.NET/VB.NET/C#, .NET Framework, Web Services, Server Controls, SQL Stored Procedures, Sharepoint
- iOS and Android development
- Ability to migrate existing applications to new server / coding environments and interface with internal / external staff to determine software and platform requirements
- Experience with email deployment systems
- Experience with Salesforce.com site integration
This is an important role in our organization and offers the right candidate tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth. Our ideal candidate possesses proven skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time. You should have an unswerving dedication to quality work but also be able to accept constructive criticism professionally. You should possess solid communication skills and an attention to detail.
Our day starts at 8am, and we work hard, but have fun along the way. We’re looking to keep up with our rapidly growing client list one quality hire at a time. Team players with enthusiasm, a positive outlook and the desire to chip in are worth their weight in gold to us.
Health plan and 401(k) are available after three months and one year, respectively. If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please e-mail your resume and links to your top three Web sites on which you’ve been the primary developer to firstname.lastname@example.org.